At Sapio, our vision is to enable policy formulators and stakeholders to use intelligence of data thereby, following the three Mantras of
IMPACT. INFLUENCE. IMPROVE.
- Absence of Intelligent Data to understand Citizens on a deeply Hyperlocal level (across all their needs of health, education, employment, business, etc).
- Government has data, but not necessarily in smart readable formats.
- Even where proper data exists, its ability to understand how to extract value from the same is limited
- Governments work in silos hence losing the benefits of inter-connected data.
- Data Analytics and AI companies don’t have the right reach to governments, and more importantly, don’t understand the unique manner in which governments operate.
What defines Us
The four pillars that define Sapio’s Mission are: –
- Building a wide product range
- An ability to synergize with other organizations thereby creating a robust ecosystem
- Strong customer relationships and institutional tie-ups
- Dovetail insights from domain experts to improve technology solution
Together, these 4 pillars coupled with the help of new-age technologies will help us deliver our stated goal.
We believe policies need to be supported by data, and governments/organisations across the globe have now started to realize this need. Our raison d’être is choosing areas of work within this ambit, that can positively impact lives. We provide futuristic solutions that are changing the way the world operates now.
To create a set of universal products, backed by artificial intelligence and machine learning that can automatically contextualize solutions on a granular level. Our mission is to ensure that our work is all-pervading in it’s scope, giving it universality, as our domains encompass not just Governments – both at the national and state level in India, but also thriving private sector, heritage and cultural institutions, charitable organisations, and other NGOs.